Do you have a lookup table field that holds Arabic entries on the Project detail page? Have you tried to search in lookup table with the Arabic Language for a specific entry? if NO, so you should read this post that shows a critical bug when searching for an entry in a lookup table with the Arabic language.
You might also like to read Custom lookup table filter in Project Server 2016
Search in Lookup Table with Arabic entries in Project Server 2016 /2013
In Project Server 2016 / 2013, I tried to create a lookup table with Arabic Entries by doing the following:
- Go to PWA Settings.
- Below Enterprise Data, Click on Enterprise Custom Fields and Lookup Tables.
- Scroll down to Lookup Tables for Custom Fields.
- Create a new Lookup Table with Text type.
- Add Arabic Entries.
- Go back to create a custom field that will get the data from the created lookup table.
- Add now your new custom field in Project Detail Pages (Project Information Page).
- Go back to Add a new project, you will note that The Search in Lookup Table Field that holds Arabic Entries is not working!
Although, I have patched my Project Server 2016 farm with the latest Cumulative Update and I also have tried to apply the same scenario to Project Server 2013. But, this search in lookup table with Arabic entries still not working, and it looks like it’s a bug in Project Server 2013 / 2016, I think in Project Online too.
So that, I have raised a bug at Project User Voice at Support for the Arabic language in Lookup Table Custom Field in Project Server 2016 / 2013, and in case, you suffer from this issue, Please upvote this bug to get it resolved as soon as possible.
- Project Server 2016.
- Project Server 2013.