When I tried to browse SharePoint site with Internet Explorer, I got this risk warring “Only Secure Content is displayed IE 11“
Also, I have tried to browse the same site using Google Chrome, but I got the below warning:
This page is trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources
Only Secure Content is displayed IE 11
This risk warning “Only Secure Content is displayed” usually occurs if the current page has been hosted within a secure HTTPS environment. Meanwhile, it embeds unsecured HTTP contents/scripts.
Enable Display Mixed Content IE 11
To fix “Only Secure Content is displayed IE 11” issue, you should enable “Display Mixed Content” in Internet Explorer settings by doing the following:
- Open IE browser > Tools > Internet Option.
- Click on Security tab > Internet > Custom level.
- Below Miscellaneous section > Enable Display Mixed Content.
- Try to browse your secure site now,
- The “Only Secure Content is displayed” should be gone!
This page is trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources chrome
In Google Chrome, there is no settings to enable Mixed content, instead, you should click on “Load unsafe scripts” link.
You might also like to read
- The form cannot be submitted to the web server either because your computer is offline or because the host server is currently unavailable. If this problem persists, contact your network administrator in SharePoint
- This page is trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources during starting an approval workflow in SharePoint 2013.
- The server was unable to save the form at this time.