You might also like to read Show and Hide section based on SharePoint Group
I have a web application ” http://epm/ “, and I need If the current user belongs to a specific SharePoint group go directly to “http://epm/pwa/” when he tries to browse the root URL “http://epm/”.
In such cases, you can easily perform SharePoint page redirect to another page using JQuery and SPServices by following the below steps:
- Download Jquery from here > Upload it to Style Library.
- Download SPServices from here > Upload it to Style Library.
- Open the web application home page ” http://epm/ “.
- Edit page > Add web Part > below Media & Content > Script Editor Web Part or Content Editor Web Part.
- Edit Script.
- Paste the below code with your own URLs.
- SharePoint 2016.
- SharePoint 2013.
- SharePoint 2010.
5 thoughts on “SharePoint page redirect to another page based on the current user”
I want to ask about the Group name, can I use both type of group name , sharepoint user group and active directory group !! ??
Very helpful , should you post the image in English please ?
Sure all next screen shoots will be in English MUI
Thank you for the boatload of information!